Front End Developer
London – Full Time
What we’re looking for:
VMI Studio are looking for a Front End Developer with expertise in React.js to assist in building progressive applications geared around 3D web technologies and interactive experiences.
- Demonstrable knowledge of React.js
- Skilled in CSS Layout and Responsive Design
- GIT/Source control
- Practical experience of agile development methodology
- A collaborative and team player with excellent communication skills
Desirable but not essential:
- Web based animation skills (react-spring, framer-motion, gsap)
- Knowledge of various operating systems and browsers (windows, iOS, Android, etc.)
- CAD and 3D design background
- Experience with Three.js and React-three-fiber
What you’ll get:
You will be joining our dynamic young team at an extremely exciting time as we expand our interactive team. Culture is everything we do here. It’s how we show up and what we collectively value. We are commitment to pushing the boundaries in technology and experimentation to produce incredible digital experiences. We take this seriously and care a lot about our projects, and those curating them, meaning we invest heavily in our team’s potential.
Working for a wide and varied cliental means our projects are all bespoke and exciting in their form. You will have a unique opportunity to span web integration from the digital landscape, to physical galleries, marketing suites, and interactive events.
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Beer52 accompanied Inspiration Sessions
- Regular team lunches and evenings out
- Work from home flexibility
Our clients are some of the finest architects and developers in the world and we take a great deal of pride in both the studio atmosphere and the industry-leading products we provide for our clients.
A closer look at the job: