London – Full Time
What we’re looking for:
VMI Studio are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic young team in Oval, London. We are a creative technology studio specialising in architecture and gallery spaces and especially keen to find someone to join our interactive team to help us develop our web application platform, Luna, which is a market disruptor in terms of brining high-fidelity content for real estate onto the web.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious account manager with exceptional inter-personal skills to work alongside our management team, helping us liaise with and give the best customer experience for our expanding client base in the UK & USA.
The ideal candidate should be driven to be a part of a personable creative team with a desire to help build something special, where their contributions will be seen and valued.
- Help build brand loyalty and awareness of VMI Studio & our Sales platform, Luna
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Continuous interest in updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
- professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- A heavy focus on architecture, design and emerging technology is required here
- Enhance VMI Studio’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day
- Take responsibility for working with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new clients
- and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and our creative team
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Canva & Adobe Suite
Ability to Manage Multiple Projects
Attention to Detail
What you’ll get:
You will be joining our dynamic young team at an extremely exciting time as we expand our interactive team. Culture is everything we do here. It’s how we show up and what we collectively value. We are commitment to pushing the boundaries in technology and experimentation to produce incredible digital experiences. We take this seriously and care a lot about our projects, and those curating them, meaning we invest heavily in our team’s potential.
Working for a wide and varied cliental means our projects are all bespoke and exciting in their form. You will have a unique opportunity to span web integration from the digital landscape, to physical galleries, marketing suites, and interactive events.
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Beer52 accompanied Inspiration Sessions
- Regular team lunches and evenings out
- Work from home flexibility
Our clients are some of the finest architects and developers in the world and we take a great deal of pride in both the studio atmosphere and the industry-leading products we provide for our clients.
A closer look at the job: